Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific Oceans. Its major cities –Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, are coastal. Its capital, Canberra, is an island. The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and Unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses. Australia is an island continent and the world’s sixth-largest country (7,682,300 sq. km).
Australia has a proven reputation as an educational provider; it provides high-quality education for all student especially international ones. There is going awareness of the quality and variety of Australian courses and qualifications especially in countries such as Nepal, India, and China etc.
- Third most popular international student destination worldwide
- despite having a population of around 23 million.
- An incredibly beautiful country with a wide range of scenic and leisure opportunities.
- Internationally acclaimed education options for international students plus many additional options for enhancing your English language proficiency.
- Clear cut Education pathways between programs such as diploma to a degree allowing for straight forward and hassle-free progression.
- Relatively low-cost living and tuition.
- Multicultural, friendly society, with over 400,000 international students coming to study each year.